Check out our Spring 2013 Courses!
Classes are still available!!!!!
Looking Beyond Tomorrow, Into The Future
Our Core Mission: Students, Education, Stewardship!
3 Core Areas:
- Wildlife Science (formerly Biodiversity Stewardship & Wildlife Corridor Technician/ Environmental Stewardship, now combined into one!)
- Energy Management & Building Science
- Pollution Prevention
Community College Mission: "To contribute to and inform our local community."
Formal and non-formal methods of teaching help students acquire the basics of this field. These include
- a scientific foundation
- understanding of social and economic concepts
- awareness of the behaviors that protect or damage the earth and its resources.
Students in Environmental Studies are trained for exciting career opportunities in some of the fastest growing fields in the country. Participants range from entry-level students to already trained professionals. Highly qualified faculty and experienced students make this a rich learning opportunity.
Coyote Valley Short Documentary Film Premiered on
Thursday, December 3, 2009!
Coyote Valley: Connecting People, Connecting Wildlife
The film will be screened throughout the Kirsch and in our ES and ESCI classes! Closed-caption option available on De Anza iTunes.
Learn more about our Wildlife Corridor Project. Check out our program brochures for download.
For more information please contact: Environmental.Studies@deanza.edu
Degrees and Certificates
Students may choose from a diverse selection of degree and certificate program from our many academic programs, including
- Wildlife Science Technician, Degree and Certificates (formerly Biodiversity Specialist and Wildlife Corridor Technician/Environmental Stewardship, now combined into one)
- Energy Management and Building Sciences, Certificate of Achievement
- Environmental Compliance and Pollution Prevention, Degree and Certificates
Check Back Soon!!!!!
!! IMPORTANT !!
Awards & Publications
ES 63: Agenda 21
Habitat Conservation Plan Community Meetings
Other Dates to Remember