NEW ! All winter 2021 classes at De Anza College Auto Tech are currently planned to be online. We will do everything we can to make winter quarter exciting. Classes begin January 4, 2021
NEW ! Check out our full line of FREE noncredit courses
- All Introductory and Evening Classes Are Now Available as Noncredit Classes (Tuition-Free)
- Pathways for students who have never attended college
- Great way to "try out" an online class without the cost of tuition
- Great way to get started with a new hobby
Ben Becker Memorial Auto Tech Scholarship fundraiser online. Donate here
Winter 2021: Classes Start January 4, 2021
All classes listed below are also available tuition-free as noncredit (Example: Auto 60H = Auto 360H)
- Intro to Auto Principles - Lecture, Auto 50A
- Applied Auto Principles - Lab, Auto 50B
- Intro to Auto Principles (Chassis) - Lecture, Auto 51A
- Applied Auto Principles (Chassis) - Lab, Auto 51B
- Automotive Electricity, Auto 60
- Automotive Ignition, Fuel, & Emissions, Auto 60C
- Advanced Driveability, Auto 60H
- Advanced Labscope, Auto 60J
- Automotive Brake Systems, Auto 61A
- Electronically Controlled Brakes, Auto 61B
- Auto Transmissions & Transaxles, Auto 63
- Automotive & Light Duty Diesel, Auto 67J
We have classes to help you explore the world of auto tech and prepare for entry into the full-time program. No prior instruction or work experience is required.
We offer certificates and degrees in three major subject areas for full-time students.
We offer certificates and degrees in four major subject areas for evening students, including apprentices and technicians.
Hybrids and Plug-In Vehicles
We offer evening classes and the chance to work hands-on with a variety of hybrid and plug-in vehicles from Chevrolet, Ford, Honda, Nissan and Toyota.
Smog Inspector or Technician
We have courses to help you qualify as a smog inspector or technician.