Nurs 84 Medical-Surgical Nursing II: Care of the Older Adult
- Thursdays, 6:30 a.m.
- Instructor: Sherri Cozzens, RN, MS
- Location: S52 (Winter); E35 (Spring)
- 4 Units
- This is a hybrid course. Enrolled students will have access to the course in Catalyst. Enrolled students will view weekly videotaped lectures prior to coming to the weekly two hour class meetings. Powerpoint slides to accompany lectures are provided on Catalyst site. Quizzes may be online or in class.
- Instructor contact:
- Instructor email: email@example.com
- Students will be given a mobile phone number in Week 1 as the contact number for instructor.
STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING AWARE OF AND KNOWING ALL PAGES AND INFORMATION ON THIS SITE! PLEASE REFER TO IT FREQUENTLY. CONSULT WITH LEAD INSTRUCTOR IN A TIMELY MANNER FOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.
Open invitation to all students!
Students are invited to attend and participate in all monthly department faculty meetings, and regularly scheduled department Curriculum and Policy committee meetings. We welcome your input and ideas! See instructor for more information.
PowerPoints and videostreamed lectures
- Enrolled students can access PowerPoint slides and the links for each week's videostreamed lecture in Catalyst.
- Students are responsible to watch videostreamed lecture prior to coming to class each week