Find the Form You Need
Download and complete the form, then print it out and submit it to the Admissions and Records Office.
(In some cases, you may be able to fill out the form on a computer before you print it out. Others will need to be printed and then filled out with a pen.)
If you cannot find a form here, check the Counseling Forms webpage.
- AA/AS Application: Use this to file for Associate Degree when graduating
- AB 540 ( Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request) Form
- Academic Renewal
- Add / Drop Classes form
- Add / Drop web page
- BOG Fee Waiver Appeal: See "Loss of Enrollment Priority or Fee Waiver Appeal" below or click here.
- California College Promise Appeal: See "Loss of Enrollment Priority or Fee Waiver Appeal" below or click here.
- Certificate Application: Use this to file for a certificate or advanced certificate when graduating
- Course Audit Request
- College History Change
- Degree Audit Request Form: Use DegreeWorks online
- Degree or Certificate Replacement Request Form
- Drop Form: See the Adding and Dropping Classes webpage
- General Education Certification Request: Use this for CSU GE/Breadth and IGETC
- Health Center Fee Exemption Request
- High School Permit to Enroll Form
- High School Transcript Assessment Form
- Loss of Enrollment Priority or Fee Waiver (California College Promise aka BOG) Appeal
- Pass/No Pass Request Form
- Petition for Exception: Visit the Appeal Review Committee webpage
- Preferred Name Change Form
- Prerequisite Clearance: See the Admissions Office Prerequisite Clearance webpage
- Priority Enrollment Appeal: See "Loss of Enrollment Priority or Fee Waiver Appeal" above or click here.
- Records Change Form
- Residency Appeal Requirements: See the Residency Determination and Appeal webpage
- Residence Reclassification Request Form
- Substitution Petition