Student & Community Services Bldg., 2nd Floor
Hours of Operation
Students, please note:
The Transfer Center will be closed
Monday, December 16 through Friday, January 10.
Winter quarter will begin on Monday, January 6.
Please stop by the Counseling Center if you need transfer advising the first week of winter quarter.
The Transfer Center will re-open on
Monday, January 13.
Warm holiday wishes from all of us
in the Transfer Center !
Fall quarter hours:
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
||8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
|8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Please note: Drop-in advising services may be limited during operating hours and may not be available due to low staffing levels.
Transfer Center Services
To facilitate the transfer process, the Transfer Center offers and/or sponsors the following resources and supportservices to assist students in researching options, making sound choices and planning a smooth transition between institutions:
- Drop-in advising to answer quick questions during limited hours
- Information about articulation agreements, guaranteed admission and impacted majors
- Resource Library including access to college catalogs from all UC and CSU campuses and select private and out-of-state colleges and universities
- ASSIST.org access and assistance
- Coordinates campus visits by UC, CSU, select private and out-of-state university representatives who offer campus-specific transfer advising
- Transfer Workshops and Information Sessions (e.g. Online Application process, Writing the Personal Statement, Navigating ASSIST)
Questions about transfer to a college/university may also be referred to a visiting university representative or a counselor or academic adviser in the Counseling & Advising Center.
University Rep. Visits
Click HERE to view a complete list of scheduled visits.
Sign up for an individual or workshop appointment with a 4-Year University Rep. today!
Click HERE to view a list of upcoming transfer workshops and information sessions.
Registration required for select transfer workshops and information sessions.
AA-T/AS-T Associate Degrees for Transfer
Learn more about De Anza's Associate of Arts for Transfer (AA-T) and Associate of Science for Transfer (AS-T) degrees which gives eligible students priority admission consideration to the California State University.
Visit the Transfer Planning website for resources to assist you in successful transferring to a four-year college or university.
To receive periodic transfer information, news, and updates, subscribe to De Anza College's Transfer e-News today.